Industrial Steel Blade Ceiling Fan
Industrial Steel Blade Ceiling Fan is Intended to circulate air more powerfully than standard ceiling fans, the industrial fan must be hung at least 10 feet above the floor.
The Westinghouse Industrial fan is backed by a 15-year limited warranty on the motor and a 2-year warranty on all other parts
Industrial Steel Blade Ceiling Fan by Westinghouse. 7861400 Industrial 56-Inch Three-Blade Indoor Ceiling Fan, Brushed Nickel with Brushed Nickel Steel Blades
We design the Industrial Steel Blade Ceiling Fan for commercial, industrial or larger residential spaces. Well-recognized for its modern, mechanical appeal, the Industrial fan has a sleek brushed nickel finish. It needs minimal assembly and includes a five-speed wall control unit. Thus perfect for workshops, high ceiling great rooms, two-story entryways and lofts.
Also the Industrial Steel Blade Ceiling Fan intend to circulate air more powerfully than standard ceiling fans. Therefore the industrial fan must be hung at least 10 feet above the floor. Next this fan creates a comfortable environment for any activity. It can provide excellent airflow of up to 5,973 cubic feet per minute (cfm). It efficiently operates at 62 watts on high speed as a result giving it an airflow efficiency rating of 97 cfm per watt.
Lastly The Westinghouse Industrial fan is backed by a 15-year limited warranty on the motor and a 2-year warranty on all other parts. Westinghouse is a trusted global brand. With that, Westinghouse knows lighting and offers products with exceptional quality, reliability and functionality. Product reference number 78614.
Westinghouse 7861400 Industrial 56 inch Three-Blade Ceiling Fan
- Indoor 56-inch ceiling fan ideal for residential/industrial/commercial applications in rooms. Preferably with high ceilings over 225 square feet (15 by 15 feet)
- High-powered motor creates a comfortable environment
- Efficient air circulation with Airflow: 5,973 cfm. Energy Usage: 62 watts without light kit. Airflow Efficiency: 97 cfm per watt
- Minimal Assembly: Includes 54-inch lead wire, 1/2-inch by 12-inch down rod, ball-hanger installation system, and five-speed wall control unit
- 15-year motor warranty; 2-year warranty on all other parts
See larger image